Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 12, 2009

My lifestyle and ngoc's

Each person has personal lifestyle bcause of not only difference from characters,interests,habits...but also similarities.And me,too.I am really different from many people.Especially is ngoc who is the best friend,also is admired by me.However,my lifestyle and hers also have some similarities and differences
About similarities, we like going shopping ,studying group.Especially,both of us like english and that is reason why we are the best friends
despise the similarities, she and i have some differences.for example,she is short and fat and i am not.I am both tall and slender.Iam talkative but she always less makes a noise than me.she usually thinks carefully before talking and i do not.And i admire her because of difference between her and me and because i never do like her, i really want to be her shoes
In short, our differences attract us so much so that we can share everything which iy is never boring.And our similarities help us more understand each other.Anyway,we are friends forever

1 nhận xét:

  1. INTRODUCTION (1ms)
    - Background, hook 0.5
    - Thesis statement 0.5
    BODY (2.5ms)
    - Good ideas 1
    - Coherence, unity, development 1
    - Language: Grammar, vocabulary (0.5)
    CONCLUSION (2ms)
    - Summarize (1)
    - Lesson, suggestions (1)
    Total: 5.5

    Trả lờiXóa