Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 10, 2009

Describe my village

I/ Introductory:
My village is a quiet place where the influence of the city is not felt much. It is a really good place for rest and relaxation. And as for me,both people and nature are very wonderful

II/ Body paragraph
1/ Paragraph 1:
_Topic sentence: people's wonder here is expressed by their behaviours and customs
+the people of my village are simple in thought and behaviour
+they are extremely friendly and helpful
+the people here work together and live in peace
+sometimes they celebrate a festival and they usually dance and sing together joyfully
+the crimes of the city are almost unknown in a village.
_conclusion 1:all of these help people live better
2/paragraph 2:
_Topic sentence:the same people,my village has wonderful nature by its simplicity
+each house has a lot of space around it and called garden
+in each garden, it is planted many kind of flower, fruit plants and vegetables
+the village looks green and fresh
+there are also tall trees everywhere which provide shade from sun and keep the village cool
+my village is surrounded by paddy-fields and mountain
+water of streams and river in my village are cool and pure
_conclusion 2: nature adds great beauty and variety to the village scene
III/ The whole conclusion:
Living among such friendly and simply people,in such a quiet place is indeed a real wonder

2 nhận xét: